Disabling DCC Control

HgoDR

Any way of disabling DCC Control without disabling the Driver Command Controls?? Because when i enable only realistic controls i can't access the driver command controls in this rule that i am using

Last edited:
Edit the session.
Put in the startup-options rule.
Change the parameters in there to remove or set the options you want including enabling or disabling DCC control.

Now this is how it was done in the past. It may or may not work in TRS2019. I haven't tried it.

Edit the session.
Put in the startup-options rule.
Change the parameters in there to remove or set the options you want including enabling or disabling DCC control.

Now this is how it was done in the past. It may or may not work in TRS2019. I haven't tried it.

i try to use this rule but its have some bug, when the game starts a empty box appear but don't show anything to choose or select, and it is a built-in rule :s

ANY, ANY WAY, of disable DCC mode??

This game is pissing me off, nothing works as it should, i try all the control rules and no one have worked, no quickdrive options(in this case only DCC still working and no one other control are disponible to change), nothing....

Back