Ozark Valley Route

stouthm

Get over it
A little help for a feeble minded older guy. I've been looking for the buildings that were used for the Ozark School. There's a football field/stadium there also. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yo members, I can't be the only one who has downloaded this fine route. What I'm asking should only take a couple of minutes. Someone should have a couple of minutes. Please, I have really looked for these building and can't find them. Thanks.

Hi Stouthm. I honestly did not think I had that route but sure enough I have three versons! I guess I got them all with an FCT when I downloaded all of DaveSnow's assets. Anyway, there are two schools listed:

<kuid:-25:318> Building School Hall by auran
<kuid2:53695:39050:2> School by pascalvds

Neither looks like it would be something with a stadium, so I will bring it up in Surveyor and try to find it. He probably used something other than "school".

Edit: back again. I did a quick flyover in surveyor. Found multiple Baseball fields but only one football field/stadium. It appeared to be on the end of a campus made up of the following buildings:

<kuid2:87145:300361:1> TTR Generic Building C61
<kuid2:87145:301366:1> TTR Generic Building M66
<kuid2:87145:300926:1> TTR Generic Building I26A
<kuid2:87145:300478:1> TTR Generic Building D78
<kuid2:87145:3007192:1> TTR Generic Building G192

Hope this helps. If it doesn't sound right let me know and I will check again or I can post a screenshot of what I am seeing...
If anyone can tell me what all those pofig's trees were, let me know. I have a lot of substituting to do!

Last edited:
The buildings that make up the school:

<kuid2:87145:300478:1> TTR Generic Building D78
<kuid2:87145:3007192:1> TTR Generic Building G192
<kuid2:87145:301366:1> TTR Generic Building M66
<kuid2:87145:300926:1> TTR Generic Building I26A

Not listed because I forgot and shut the route is Dave's custom sign.

Thanks for the list John. I did find a pretty long list at Trainzland.ru, But I quickly realized that having the list means you need to know the code for species. I have replaced a few faulties I had but I did not record what with, or I would be started on my translations. I may have to download a couple of each and look at the images to build myself an index of codes for species. Thanks for getting me started with Ozark Valley!

Thanks for the list John. I did find a pretty long list at Trainzland.ru, But I quickly realized that having the list means you need to know the code for species. I have replaced a few faulties I had but I did not record what with, or I would be started on my translations. I may have to download a couple of each and look at the images to build myself an index of codes for species. Thanks for getting me started with Ozark Valley!

I'm glad I could help.

Here's something that's helpful. I don't know where I got it from though.

The prefixes make sense. See the chart below for RMM's trees thanks to Roy and Deane for putting this together.

Gr - grass
K, Ks, Kt - "куст" - "bush"
B - "берёза" - "birch"
Db - "дуб" - "oak-tree"
D - "дерево" - "tree"
E, El - "ель" - "fir-tree"
S - "сосна" - "pine tree"
Kl - "клён" - "maple"
T - "туя" - "thuja"

subname d - "дальнее" - "for using in background"

Russian
English
Akacia
Acacia
Buk
Beech
Bereza
Birch
Dt
Dead tree
Dub
Oak
Egevika
Blackberry
Elka
Christmas tree (spruce or pine?)
Evkalipt
Eucalypt
Grusha
Pear
Ingir
Fig
Iva
Willow
Katalpa
Catalpa
Kashtan
Chestnut
Kedr
Cedar
Kiparis
Cypress
Klen
Maple
Kust
Bush
Lavr
Laurel
Lipa
Linden
Magnolia
Magnolia
Mandarin
Mandarin
Oleandr
Oleander
Oreh
Walnut
Osina
Aspen
Persik
Peach
Platan
Plane
Riabina
Rowan (or Ashberry)
Sosna
Pine
Topol
Poplar
Vinograd
Grape vine
Vyaz
Elm
Yablonya
Apple

When I read the OPs request for kuid numbers of objects in a route, I thought "I recall Trainz (TRS 2019 anyway) can provide this info within Surveyor. And sure enough, I tried:
Settings/General Settings/Advanced Settings for Content Developers/then check "Show object/track/train KUIDs in Surveyor." Finally, perform a "Get Object" but click, not just hover. The KUID will appear in the lower right corner of the screen.

Thought I would pass this on to the forum.

I hate when people use objects from foreign sites especially Russian or sites that the links are now broken or objects that the kuid is not listed on the site so Google won't find it. There is the kuid finder but sometimes even that leads to dead ends.

I hate when people use objects from foreign sites especially Russian or sites that the links are now broken or objects that the kuid is not listed on the site so Google won't find it. There is the kuid finder but sometimes even that leads to dead ends.

And they could say the same. (I hate those broken foreign sites.) - Just use a browser with a translator.

There are some foreign sites that are very good for finding KUIDs that are unavailable anywhere else. Directly downloadable. Without them I we would really be in a world of hurt, because I know of no english language sites that provide this for free. And yes, Google and Chrome Translate are my friends!!

For example, I find myself using these quite frequently, they have provided a LOT of unknowns, although it is not a guarantee. They don't have everything. And admittedly they may be skirting western copywrite laws, I do not look up the rules for each creator, but I will try to fill in just what I should have gotten with the route, session or asset, and I don't pass it on:

http://kuid.trainz-mp.ru/list.php?

TRAINZland.ru - KUID Search

In addition, when I Google for unknown KUIDS I often get hits from Russian and Polish forums where people post for the assets I am looking for and someone provides a download link. These are hit and miss, because old postings for old assets often have old links that don't work anymore. So I don't have any definite links for them, but they will frequently show up when you Google. At any rate, it is somewhat of a treasure hunt trying to track down missing assets. I never rule out foreign sites, as I have found assets in Russia, Italy, Poland, Hungary, France, Germany, Sweden, Spain, and more. It would be so nice if the world would just put everything on the DLS and be done with it, but that's not going to happen anytime soon, I do not think.

Back