UMR - Anyone made a map?

fjack125

Kat Kot
So, I want to put AI on UMR 2018 (the latest one that works with TANE). Trying to find the industries that take / produce certain loads is taking ages and I was wondering if anyone else has done the backbreaking work of documenting which and where each company produce / consume goods? This would make my life 10x easier deciding which consists should go where and how. So far I'm just filling the route with background trains that just go on a loop through the portals, but soon I'd like to start transporting certain products like Coal or Oil. (Though loading and switching will be a pain.)

Thanks for reading, even if you couldn't help. BTW, the route is amazing!

(This is the first time I've used my Auran account for forum stuff in years lol)

Use <kuid:160293:10029> ExTrainz Manager-TANE SP2. It will list the industries on the route and what they use or produce. It will all so tell you which cars to use for which produts.

Carl

Thanks, that's handy! Would you be able to tell me how to use it? I've installed it and added the rule however none of the buttons seem to work at the top and it says at the bottom left that it's waiting for an industry list.

Thanks a bunch.

EDIT - NEVERMIND, as soon as I posted this, it worked. Thank you!

If you search for UMR2018 thread on the forum you should find a chart with all the products and most of the industries that use them.

Thanks, that's handy! Would you be able to tell me how to use it? I've installed it and added the rule however none of the buttons seem to work at the top and it says at the bottom left that it's waiting for an industry list.

Thanks a bunch.

EDIT - NEVERMIND, as soon as I posted this, it worked. Thank you!

I realize that this is an old thread but I have run into the same issue. I have added it to the rules list but none of the buttons work and it doesn't directly any information.

I have tried this in Trainz 2019 and Trainz+ - maybe it doesn't work with these versions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fred Bray

Yep, already knew that. I let it run for about 30 minutes. The in game Waybills was well populated but in the Rule there was nothing.

Thanks

Fred Bray

Back