CN Southern Ontario (Canada) Track Maps (dated)

Seane2c

At the request, I've begun scanning and making available CN Southern Ontario track maps. These are still relevant today in some locations, and even where some tracks have changed some signals especially at junctions with other subdivisions still use the same signal numbers, and speeds.

The legend has been included in the first available scan of USRC east side in detail along Kingston Sub connecting with details of Uxbridge & Newmarket subs. USRC & Kingston should be relevant except for track additions but should be a good idea of what the numbering scheme is. The Uxbridge & Newmarket expanded CTC after these images but again the junction with Kingston may be accurate.

Dates of images appear on each individual page in the corner. Here is the folder. Will advise when I add more.

Here is the folder on my Box account:

https://app.box.com/s/9rktthfet1jfkgv81m8x0oyc1a72njva

Enjoy

Sean

Do you have the Kingston Sub up to Kingston? Because the Kingston Sub map ends at Scarborough and I am building up to Kingston.

As far as I know I don't. As you mentioned some of that GTA area is indeed Maple Leaf Tracks. I do have images from around here and I believe the Oakville Sub AFTER the the 3rd track was put in entirely. I haven't been able to locate this as I remember seeing it. Stamford Sub & Grimsby Sub is pretty much up to date to today's current form. But I doubt your heading in that direction.

Thanks

Sean

You said you had more local maps of yards in Niagara, and the Oakville Sub when the third track was added. Do you by any chance have those maps and if so can you print them?

I'll have to look for the ones with the 3rd track added (perhaps I had it electronically at one time but I remember seeing it). The yard maps of Niagara I do have if you want those? I'll check when I get a chance.

Thanks

Sean

Back