Invisible Cabin

HgoDR

Hello, i have changed a interior of one old(Trainz 12 or 2009) loco to a new one of a Trainz 2019 loco but only the controls and the screens are visible, the role cabin structure are invisible, and the number of amps, psi etc are not changin in the screens, maybe it's because is "payware" content(the content come with the game so i dont understant why this is considered payware)?? The cabine are of CSX C40-8W yn3 (ex-CR) by norfolksouthern37, and i cant see how it is configured because i cant edit or see "payware" content in this trainz, someone know how the inteior and cabin shell is configured in config.txt file and can helpe me?

Probably the previous cab(in) asset contained all required meshes, but the one you substituted for it expects the main train asset to contain all meshes except the animated/changeable items such as needles and screen displays. Content creators use both approaches.

Probably the previous cab(in) asset contained all required meshes, but the one you substituted for it expects the main train asset to contain all meshes except the animated/changeable items such as needles and screen displays. Content creators use both approaches.

actually on the train of the original cabin there were other meshes tied to the cabin (like needles, etc.) but I didn’t transfer to another locomotive precisely because I don’t know how to tie meshes to locomotives, because it’s not like a bogey or the enginespec where there is a specific location to add, I don't know how to add meshes to locomotives, this is not just put it on the kuid-table, or it is?

Back