Can't remove tracks of Missing Asset(Industry)

HgoDR

I have a Missing Asset on a session that is a Industry but the tracks of this industry remained and i try to remove then to place another type of build but i can't remove these tracks in any way, i tried to download this missing asset but sadly i have used the "remove missing assets" tool and this assets is no longer attached to this route/session anymore, does anyone have a saving solution please?

Try copy-pasting a blank area of ground over the area of grid currently occupied by the recalcitrant industry track. (Surveyor, Route Edit mode - Tools [F5] - Copy and Paste) Include a fairly generous margin around the track bed to ensure that you include its entire zone of influence.
You'll need to revegetate the area afterwards and save your work, but this method usually gets rid of the 'ghost track'.

Last edited:
Try copy-pasting a blank area of ground over the area of grid currently occupied by the recalcitrant industry track. (Surveyor, Route Edit mode - Tools [F5] - Copy and Paste) Include a fairly generous margin around the track bed to ensure that you include its entire zone of influence.
You'll need to revegetate the area afterwards and save your work, but this method usually gets rid of the 'ghost track'.

This works!! Thank you man!

I have a Missing Asset on a session that is a Industry but the tracks of this industry remained and i try to remove then to place another type of build but i can't remove these tracks in any way, i tried to download this missing asset but sadly i have used the "remove missing assets" tool and this assets is no longer attached to this route/session anymore, does anyone have a saving solution please?
What you indicate is due to lack of experience. Don't feel bad, we all had the same problem at one time or another. Here is what you do to remove an industry properly:

Break the attached tracks at both ends of the industry.
Move the whole industry away from the place it is now. (It should move without tracks attached to it)
Once it is standing alone, delete it. Everything should disappear including the actual industry track.
Now go back to where the industry was and reinstall a new one, connect the tracks by moving the tracks, not the industry, so the industry track get's converted to the mesh of the tracks.

Of course al this is for you to do next after you delete the old. Deleting the screwed track you can't remove, use the copy-paste mode as described in previous posts, it works.

Back