Roomsigns

ray_whiley

Soon to be available, signs for naming rooms housing a 1:76 scale virtual model railway.

DDD MR Roomsign 1 displays "Fiddle Yard Room" and may be of general interest.

Numbers 2 to 6 are specific to the Cleethorpes area for a layout being built by Vern.

Roomsign Blank v1 has no wording and is for cloning and customising.

These are all eight feet by one foot for 00 scale.

Roomsign Blank V2 is larger but should not be downloaded as I have found a texture error which might cause distortion.

Ray

Thanks again Ray!

Hopefully live on the DLS tomorrow so I can apply the finishing touches and get the route uploaded.

The complete list:

DDD MR Roomsign 1 - Fiddle Yard Room
DDD MR Roomsign 2 - Grimsby Town Room
DDD MR Roomsign 3 - Grimsby Docks Room
DDD MR Roomsign 4 - New Clee Room
DDD MR Roomsign 5 - Coast Side Room
DDD MR Roomsign 6 - Cleethorpes Room

All are identical other than for the wording, black text on white background, black frame, 8' x 1' for 00 scale (Huge in the Trainz world!)

DDD Roomsign Blank v1 is the same with no wording. This can be applied on a cloned copy using and merging a text layer - I used Arial black 48point. The background and frame colours can also be changed and the result published using the reskinner's own KUID - this will be necessary for anyone uploading a route using the sign. DDD Roomsign Blank v2 will be identical but approximately 12' in length. It has been corrected and submitted for approval.

Ray

'Fiddle Yard Room' sign downloaded and installed in the secret attached room on 'Lynborough'. Very necessary in case somebody falls through the wall and doesn't know where they are.
Thanks very much Ray, you made a nice job of these signs.

81JbLuS.jpg

Back