Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Garden Railway Dreaming.

Who knows what new forms of stupidity lurk in AI drivers' brains. Return loops and ovals test my patience too when an AI driver decides that backing up is the answer rather than proceeding in a forward direction. As for backing over direction markers that should be something that just shouldn't happen and has to be some kind of bug in the software.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    No problem Ray. I am probably going to upload the layout "as is" as I'm having more trouble than usual getting Trainz AI to follow a list of basic b....y instructions! I have had trains stop on a curve and declare themselves "stuck" when the previous train passed through okay and the line ahead is clear. I had another situation where a train stopped between signals and wouldn't go any further, fixed by taking out a signal. Now finding despite putting a sequence of markers around the reverse loop, train will not go all the way round and instead reverses back out against the direction markers and continues to propel on the rest of the route.

I thought it was only MSTS which had problems with looped track and reversing loops, appears it confuses the hell out of Trainz, too!
    Since TS2019 is N3V's current wonderchild and is supported by N3V (unlike earlier versions) you could submit a bug report about this. Whether anything might be done about it is another matter entirely though.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.