TR19 After reinstalling tr 19 do I need sp1

robynne

Hi All,
After reinstalling TR19 .do i need to install SP1. My build number is 105096 Thanks for any help. Cheers, robynne

Yes you do Robynne otherwise anything you created in SP1 or modified in that version will not work. I had that issue with two different versions of TRS2019 installed on two machines. On the second machine, I trashed all my data that was copied over to the other machine. After things were setup and I noticed they didn't work, I attempted an upgrade in place but the data base was trashed and I had to be copied over again.

Yes you do Robynne otherwise anything you created in SP1 or modified in that version will not work. I had that issue with two different versions of TRS2019 installed on two machines. On the second machine, I trashed all my data that was copied over to the other machine. After things were setup and I noticed they didn't work, I attempted an upgrade in place but the data base was trashed and I had to be copied over again.

So how do find out if you have SP1 installed?

Hi Robynne
I can confirm that TRS19 build 105096 includes Service Pack 1. When new updates are released we will generally update the installer so that new downloads won't need to install those updates.

Regards

Back