Hump yard question

Mkultra04

How Tomorrow Moves
I've been using ESCD84's hump yard lately, I want to run it prototypically but I'm not quite sure how, mainly when it comes to what can and can't be humped. Are there any specific cars/ loads that cannot be humped? I know that there are but I'm not sure what ones fall under the don't hump category. Any info is greatly appreciated!

There are a lot of cars that can not be humped, I an unsure if long cars such as autoracks, 86ft box, 89ft flat, heavily loaded steel slab, and steel coil cars are included, some are dangerous tank car loads, extended height/width loads, extremely heavy loads etc, etc.

I once witnessed a loaded steel coil car humped, and the newly shopped, retrofitted trainline air line was completely ripped out from under the entire car, in a cloud of dust, when the air hose gladhand got caught in the turnouts.

They do hump auto racks from what I read in one of the links I posted above. They do hump cars that say do not hump on them anyway with total disregard and disrespect for the customer's wishes. It reminds me of FRAGILE being placed all over a box and the box arrives completely smashed and the contents in pieces.

Back