Not Loaded, But Is!?

Alikiwi

Apprentice Creator
If you think that doesn't make sense, then read on....
I'm making a session in FootplatePhil's WeddingNSW V3.1 route, which I've done before (in an earlier version). Note, I don't believe this problem is to do with the route, perhaps Tane, or the rolling stock. So, I assemble a consist at Eugowra, then add to it at Goolongong, no problem. Then at Canowindra the problem occurs. Here, I pick up 2 NSWGR ICV wagons, which are set to accept hay (bales). The location uses multiple_industry_new for this, one of the few industries not broken by SP4 and which works fine elsewhere on the route. I have the session set to display a message when the wagons are loaded, no trigger required. All the others work, but not this one. ---- Except, it does!!

This is were it goes crazy. It does not work, or at least it appears not to work (loading). If at that point, if you save the session, exit and then reload - instantly the message pops up saying they are loaded!! Please explain that one, and if you can you are down right amazing. This is so weird, I find it hard to believe a software program can behave like this. Presumably something has changed to cause a 'temporary' conflict between items/coding??

I should try the 'other' hay bale which tends to stick out of wagons, and see if I get the same results...

You should try another hay bale and see if it works. It could very well be that commodity.

In the end I tried the only other one, and yes it worked. I can only guess that it doesn't work with the ICV wagon as it works fine with the MLV wagon. Go figure?

Back