TRS19 resolution and refresh rate issues WIN 10

RoysTrainz

Rembrandt van Trainz
Dec 2019 i run into the first obstacle of my Trainz settings 3820x2160 60 Hz suddenly vanished and never came back.
My Samsung tv can handle 4k 3820x2160 60 Hz as i used it a lot until Dec 2019.
The only next closest was 2560x1440 120 Hz and that one vanished 2 days ago and never seen again.
Now i am at the next downgrade to 1920x1080 120 Hz and wonder what can be done on win10 drivers (all up to date from what i see) and my Asus GPU tweakII live updates the Asus Strix 1080 driver.
Any guru or expert that has been thru these ordeals and has a sort of solution, much obliged for help and advice.
:(

I think if you un-check "Full screen" in the Trainz settings you can adjust the window manually to full screen (3840x2160).

First, try another HDMI cable. Hopefully that will fix your issue. However, I am seeing lately a LOT of TVs failing! The HDMI input is failing. My neighbor's TV even took out their laptop twice! (interestingly, their TV was a Samsung.......) They sent TV off and had repaired and now everything is good again.

thanks for the post and yes i tried but no luck.
I know for sure now its the Samsung TV when fiddling with settings there might upset your trainz resolution settings in launcher you can pick from.
Strange enough when i choose any resolution and than change my nividia settings to the highest available it changes the look and feel in trainz to more crispy so it must somehow do something there.

Ich habe das gleiche Problem,ich habe die grafikkarte von nvidia 2080TI und ein 34zoll curved monitor von asus auf einmal war die 4k einstellung weg,und ich muss jetzt immer manuell die einstellung machen,automatisch ist es nur ein 4:3 bild aber nur bei trs 19 bei t-ane geht es.

Ich habe das gleiche Problem,ich habe die grafikkarte von nvidia 2080TI und ein 34zoll curved monitor von asus auf einmal war die 4k einstellung weg,und ich muss jetzt immer manuell die einstellung machen,automatisch ist es nur ein 4:3 bild aber nur bei trs 19 bei t-ane geht es.

English:

[FONT=&quot]I have the same problem, I have the graphics card from nvidia 2080TI and a 34inch curved monitor from asus, the 4k setting was gone at once, and now I always have to make the setting manually, it is only a 4: 3 picture automatically but only with trs 19 at t-ane it works.

N3V removed the 4K option from TRS2019 due to poor performance at that resolution. [/FONT]

The checkbox is grayed out? Or are you looking at the dropdown box next to it? On mine, I can uncheck the "Full screen" checkbox and the dropdown box is then grayed out. Then, in surveyor/driver, I can adjust the window size up or down (up to my full 4k screen size of 3840x2160).

Back