Uninstall TRS19 from steam without removing appdata(mods)?

Hi,
Can I uninstall TRS19 from steam without removing 120GB of appdata(DLC) and addons?

Technically yes the application will be removed and the data will remain, but to be on the safe side, move or copy that to another location then remove the application.

If you decide to reinstall the application again, you can point the install to your existing (saved) data folder and all your content including your DLC will still be there.

Technically yes the application will be removed and the data will remain, but to be on the safe side, move or copy that to another location then remove the application.

If you decide to reinstall the application again, you can point the install to your existing (saved) data folder and all your content including your DLC will still be there.
Thank You.

John is correct. Do you mind if I ask why you are uninstalling? Are you having trouble? Remember you can verify the local files of any Steam app by right clicking on it in the list of apps and choosing properties. Then on the Local Files tab, click the Verify local files and it will replace any missing or damaged files.

William

John is correct. Do you mind if I ask why you are uninstalling? Are you having trouble? Remember you can verify the local files of any Steam app by right clicking on it in the list of apps and choosing properties. Then on the Local Files tab, click the Verify local files and it will replace any missing or damaged files.

William
Its been very laggy, but I found out it was me upgrading to Windows 10 2004 and the hardware accelerated gpu scheduling. I don't recommend 2004. Went back to 1909 and it works just fine.

Yeah, Microsoft appears to be channeling Apple these days with its intrusive meddling in your business to "help" you. I get a bit nervous when an OS starts to list all the ways it is aware of what you are doing with your data and offering to interconnect it all.

William

Back