Ghost Trees (st_rmm_klen1_1486_30m) This tree is Causing CTDs

jjeff1955

st_rmm_klen1_1486_30m

This Tree will not pLcw itswlf correctly and disappears and most of the time floating and can not be deleted.
Trying to move it around causes a STD.
I was wondering why I was getting CTDs lately, it is these trees and are not usable.
To avoid CTDs do not use these Trees, if I find more of them with the same issues I will post it them here.

It is a shame that these are not working as they are very good looking Trees.
Cheers.

Strange! I have a lot of routes in T:ANE/TRS19 that use it and it never caused CTDs.

It could be that this particular tree in your install is corrupt. Uninstall that asset by deleting in Content Manager and then reinstall it from the DLS. If it's a built-in or from a DLC, run a DBR or EDBR.

I also use this asset a lot and have no problems with it.

It does probably work in TANE as that is what it was a build for.
2019 does not like it and it acts strange when you move them around they will go under ground and I have to do CTRL+Z to get it back to the Ground level.

I did get an immediate CTD when I was trying to line it up with the Road. It was corrupt for sure, when I tried to delete it from the Content Manger The CM just froze up and would not delete it,
Had to force quite Trainz and come back in again, and it did delete. Went to place it again and the same issues. So I dumped it for now, maybe it will get updated by the creator.

John remember my CTD issues? That was the cause, after I removed all of them my Trainz is not doing those CTDs anymore. Like you had told me, Hunt it down and I did accidentally. Lol. Just posted this For others to know in case they are getting a lot of CTDs.
Cheers.

I Lied,:eek: Lol.
I just now got another CTD, Well in time I will find out what other asset is cause this issue.
Maybe the Trees are not the CTD issue, but they do act strange anyway and that is kind of a Red Flag anyway.
Cheers.

Ok, good to know that I can use it, as it is a very good looking Tree.
Just kinda of hard to move around as it wants to hide and get stuck floating a lot, but a Game restart fixes it.

I would strongly suggest you have other problems, because there is nothing wrong with that tree. I can do anything with it, and absolutely never a problem. I'd suggest a DBR repair and then check. If you still have problems, do a full DBR because something else is faulty like a corrupted file.

Thanks Alikiwi.
I may have other issues that is causing strange things to happen, I did the extended Data Base Repairs several times with no fix, may be, that my map has other issues causing weird things to happen

I am thinking of doing a complete re-install of Windows 10 and the Trainz 2019 clean install. If that does not resolve the issues then it may be something that I can not resolve, it could be that My Steam Client Version of Trainz 2019 may be Bugged.
Cheers.

Back