Any SDF40-2s?

nikkigirl1

Building "The Cutoff"
Has anyone ever seen a SDF40-2 for Trainz? The old notch nose is pretty iconic along with the other cowl body Santa Fe units, but I’ve never seen anyone make one for Trainz. With that being said, does anyone know any content creators that I could reach out to and possibly try to pay them to make one for Trainz?
PICT0003%20Edit.JPG

Last edited:
Unfortunately there's none available at the moment, but I do know that American Trainz Group (account required) has the freeware SDP40F pack which are the models of the ATSF SDF40-2s in their original Amtrak paint schemes as well as fictional modern Amtrak schemes.

As for other ATSF cowl units, TUME has his two FP45 models available on the DLS and n8phu is still probably working on all the old VMD F45/FP45 models which are going to have custom cabs and ARN/auto running numbers. Even though I do love these six axle cowl units as much as you do, I'm just being more patient on the new models that will be released.

Thankfully for me i own all of the other cowls except tume's 45s, and I would try to make some kind of edit myself if I knew what I was doing with content creation, but I thought there was possibly some sdf40 hiding somewhere that someone knew about, or a creator willing to model one up

Back