best thomas sites?

LLT

Trainz Noob
T:ANE Thomas content?

yeah i can't can find any site with T:ANE, all i have is Thomas. Any site with good content that works?

TS12 Thomas Content?

I'm looking for a 2012 Gordon, Percy and Toby. (and if possible Duck, Donald, Douglas and Oliver.)

T:ANE Camscott Thomas models not working?

i've been trying to find stuff for T:ANE that Thomas related and these are the best i could find so....any help?

Since you keep asking the same question, mind keeping it to one topic? I merged your 3 topics about the same thing to one.

If you are going to ask the same thing again, don't start a new topic about it.

If you get the idea I am repeating myself, you might be on to something ;) .

There are quite a few big Thomas sites right now.

1. Sodor Workshops which produces TVS accurate models for TRS 2019.
2. CogRailway3D which produces both models and TVS routes (I'm apart of this team and create the TVS routes :p)
3. Marvellous Mainland Model Works
4. The Railway Works
5. Sodor Island 3D Classic

If you do some heavy digging you can find even more Thomas sites.

There are quite a few big Thomas sites right now.

1. Sodor Workshops which produces TVS accurate models for TRS 2019.
2. CogRailway3D which produces both models and TVS routes (I'm apart of this team and create the TVS routes :p)
3. Marvellous Mainland Model Works
4. The Railway Works
5. Sodor Island 3D Classic

If you do some heavy digging you can find even more Thomas sites.
i have done a lot of heavy digging and have found a lot of stuff! but i'm just wondering if theres any more content, i am currently look for arsdale locos as i only have jock and the 2 sites that had them (SI3D and wildnorwestern3d) are shut down, any help?

��*♂️ can't find every site for you, I just listed the main ones and from there you can search on. The arlesdale engines currently dont exist publicly in Trainz afaik.

I do not need help with this anymore as i found out how to fix old SI3D content for TS12 and i found a lot of site that i all have bookmarked.

Back