Two small problems

theblackhat

I,m having a couple of small problems with TRS19.

When running one of my routes I get radio messages stating:

ATLS controller on channel 61 has no name. Please correct in surveyor.

Also for channels 30 & 33.

Seeing as they have no name I cannot find them with the search or by viewing the map.
Any ideas how to locate them would be helpful.

The other problem is I cannot change the water colour. The controls for it are greyed out.

Dennis

AKA DeRiCo
AKA Smiley
AKA theblackhat

Hi Dennis

This forum link may help with the ATLS controller error
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...ffic-lights-2019-problem-in-TRS-2019-Platinum

Trying to find the one that is giving the error may be difficult. If you use the Find Object option in surveyor does this show any ATLS objects (e.g. slaves,triggers etc)? You may find your "lost" controller close to one of these depending on how you use them.

To change the water colour, first select one of the small green "lights" on the Environment Lighting tab (Edit Environment menu option). This should enable the three "buttons" for you to change the ambient, sun and water colours.

G'day Ian.

Water colour is now fixed, thanks for that.

ATLS is still a problem.
No name means they will not show in search objects, or the map view.
Will have to check each road crossing as I think the controller is hidden under a scenery object.

Dennis

AKA DeRiCo
AKA Smiley
AKA theblackhat

G'day Ian.

Water colour is now fixed, thanks for that.

ATLS is still a problem.
No name means they will not show in search objects, or the map view.
Will have to check each road crossing as I think the controller is hidden under a scenery object.

Dennis

AKA DeRiCo
AKA Smiley
AKA theblackhat

Hi Dennis,

You need to make the ATLS changes in the session (not the session-layer) in order for the changes to stick.

Back