Getting route back into Surveyor

Can someone help me? The route I have been working on for months somehow disappeared from "Edit Route" about the time I bought a First Class Ticket. It still shows up in the "Drive Route" category intact. How can I get it back into Surveyor so I can further work on my project? I don't know if I'm in the right forum, but I am still using Trainz 2012. Thank you - Michael in Iowa

Michael,

There's a possibility that your route is there, but not listed. In the Routes menu, is a star for favorites. This will only show selected routes and not the whole list of your routes you have installed. Click on the star to unselect the favorites, and you will have a complete list of all the routes, and hopefully your route will be listed there.

Hope this helps.

Open Content Manager, go to the My Content tab and see if the route is listed there. If it is right click on it and choose View in > View in Surveyor. If it opens make a backup copy at once using a slightly different name.

William

Open Content Manager, go to the My Content tab and see if the route is listed there. If it is right click on it and choose View in > View in Surveyor. If it opens make a backup copy at once using a slightly different name.

William

That worked! Thank you very much!!

Back