Covid 19

euromodeller

Imagineer
I have had Covid 19 since Friday 3 July.
It is a horrible virus, (even worse than 'man flu') for an old man to get, I am nealry 70.
I am recovering slowly, day by day, but still unable to walk unaided.

I live alone so I recon I got mine on Father's Day, family are all self isolating now.

Please, please, please be vigilant, it only takes one tiny virus to infect you.

Stay safe.

Last edited:
Take care and get well.
I had Man Flu too - not good - Corona I fear would be worse as I am not far behind you in age.

I have had Covid 19 since Friday 3 July.
It is a horrible virus, (even worse than 'man flu') for an old man to get, I am nealry 70.
I am recovering slowly, day by day, but still unable to walk unaided.

I live alone so I recon I got mine on Father's Day, family are all self isolating now.

Please, please, please be vigilant, it only takes one tiny virus to infect you.

Stay safe.

Hope all goes well with you and you recover soon.

I was starting to worry about you Graham and was on the brink of sending you an email since we haven't heard from you for a while. I am glad that you are beginning to recover and that's good news at least. It is a horrible illness to get which is why I have been almost paranoid about staying away from people even though New Zealand is considered to be 'safe' as regards COVID-19 at present.

Happy to read you are still alive and kicking (or at least alive)!

I wish you a speedy recovery and thank you for reminding us.

Some people only seem to start acting more wisely when someone close to them gets this virus. I hope your message triggers that for some.
I had the first covid-death in my ring of family and acquaintances back in April. I am still shocked every day how many people seem to ignore something ridiculously simple as social distancing.

Really sorry to hear the news, but hope you recover quickly. Must be extremely worrying for you, but also hope your family stay safe. We are pretty OK in Australia, except Victoria has had a serious increase, so best wishes for everyone. Some people should realise this is more than serious, so stay safe.

I am so sorry to hear this and i truly hope you will recover very soon. My Age is 69 years too and I have very great Respect for this horrible Virus.
My Woman and I live since March very cautions and avoid many People Contacts.Get well soon Graham!

Kind Regards
Dietmar

Last edited:
OUCH! Best wishes for a safe and quick recovery Graham. We have been very careful about wearing masks in stores and whatnot, and keeping our social distancing, but it is hard in small groups where you know everyone and don't suspect someone may have it. Take care!

Best wishes to "euromodeller" for a speedy recovery and "fourteen", whom I hope gets a negative test result.
Cheers, evilcrow

i hope you all get better, and a quick PSA, where your masks! because your not protecting yourself, your protecting others.

I'm sorry to read you got the virus, but I'm glad to read you are recovering. Stay rested and don't try to do too much at once.

As someone with a compromised immune system, I've been more than a normal hermit because of it. We topped 8,000 deaths in my state and we're doing well.

Graham! I was getting worried, glad to hear you're all right. It had been a while since we saw you in TMR or Screenshots subs. We are keeping the light on for you, get well soon and look forward to seeing you back to your old self.

It's been hard on families, I hope yours is doing ok too.

Edit - I just read through the other posts. These are rough times. Wishing you guys good fortune and health.

Last edited:
i thank god that i came up negative, now just to keep from getting it at work with all the idiots that will not masks, or take any procations

Back