JK Code Library messages

pwjohnson

Since moving to Trainz Plus 106618 I keep getting a popup window saying "JK Code Library **undefined library function** JK_Get_Properties". I used to use Andi06's junction kit, but stopped using it when procedural track appeared. I still have several of Andi's other functions, e.g. station kit, tunnel kit, etc. These messages didn't occur before Trainz Plus, i.e. on 105096.

Anybody suggest how I can get rid of these messages?

I had the same problem using the current library asset. Fortunately I still had the asset that it made obsolete. I just deleted the current asset and went back to the obsolete one and the messages went away. Be sure to check that you have the obsoleted asset before you delete the current one.

Thank you for you quick reply. I'm confused though. I assume you mean the JK Code Library asset - the version I have installed for build 106618 is <kuid2:122285:79000:3>, uploaded on 22-Nov-2013. The version installed with 105096 has exactly the same version number and date.

For both builds there is an obsolete version 2 on the DLS, but I don't have that installed.

BUT! I've just deleted and downloaded the asset again - and yes, the messages have gone away! So thank you very much, that's worked. Not sure how the installed copy would have got corrupted, but I'm not going to worry about it....

Thanks again,
Peter

Back