Installing Missing Dependencies

gwhess

I have Trainz Plus with a Gold Membership. Due to a recent update, my Coal Country route sessions have missing dependencies. I go to Content Manager, right click on the missing dependency, then select "Export to CDP". I then double click on the CDP and it acts as if it is being installed into the game. When I launch the game again, the dependency still shows as missing. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Gary

From the launcher run a database repair, then on completion launch TRS19. If you see a symbol for missing assets on Coal Country, or any route for that matter, in your routes list, click on the symbol and Content Manager will load showing the dependencies for that route. Click on the sorting bar under 'status' and all 'available for download' assets will be at the top. Select and download.
cheers
Graeme

Ahh, but some of the dependencies are after updates. The identical thing happened to myself last week.
Graeme

From the launcher run a database repair, then on completion launch TRS19. If you see a symbol for missing assets on Coal Country, or any route for that matter, in your routes list, click on the symbol and Content Manager will load showing the dependencies for that route. Click on the sorting bar under 'status' and all 'available for download' assets will be at the top. Select and download.
cheers
Graeme

Rebuilding the database solved the problem. Thanks, Graeme.

Gary

Back