I can't find the Rules list?

I haven't set up a Session for a few months and now as I try to set one up in Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019, I can't find the page where one sets up the Driver Commands.

As I recall, it should be a tab on the edge of the screen and it should show up reguardless of what route one is creating a session in.

I ran into a problem when I tried to set-up an AI to stop outside a Portal and " Instant Load " there are some " Driver Commands " avaliable but not all I usually add to my Sessions like the
" Instant Load " Command.

Where did it go??

Is it another update caused problem?

I see that the most recent update I got that they fixed the problem of the date and time not being current when saving after resuming a session save. Thanks for that!

Being a Pennsyltuckian, I am trying to work-up a session in the Cumberland to Connelsville route.

Thanks

Willy

Rules are different than driver commands. Rules may be added/edited from the Edit Session menu (pull down on the upper left). The tab at the right edge of the screen is for Edit Trains, among other things depending on the release and what mode you are in.

:cool:
Rules are different than driver commands. Rules may be added/edited from the Edit Session menu (pull down on the upper left). The tab at the right edge of the screen is for Edit Trains, among other things depending on the release and what mode you are in.

Thank you, that works for me!

I saw that " Edit Session " in the menue but since I had already selected Edit Session from the Routes/Sessions main menue and I thought it was a redundency for maybe editing on the fly while in driver. I guess, "When in doubt, click on everything! "

Have a good one!

Willy

Back