CTA Transit

nickelplateroad

I noticed that CTA was download old my PC crash last 8-10 yrs ago.. Have you guys CTA send me email {removed by moderator}

Be safe

NKP

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lousy route and content.. Because they won't help me for blender and other kind. They won't sharing of share. No one trust..

NYC had three separate subway systems - IRT, BMT, and IND. IRT subway cars have three doors per side. BMT (after 1940) and IND subway cars have four doors per side. PATH subway cars had two doors per side, now three doors per side. Unless someone created CTA subway cars, you'll have to use reskinned subway cars.

Chicago Transit routes...

Look under Routes.
Author: Sniper297

Chicago Metro 3 - sniper297
7th January 2012

KUID: <KUID:522774:100015>

He also made equipment to run on the route and there are sessions I believe so you may want to search for those.

You will possibly need to convert the route to newer versions if you plan on operating it in TRS2019.

Open the route in TS12 or T:ANE.
Make a small change and save. This will update the route and create your own copy that you can import into TRS2019.

My account hasn't even been approved there, but then again I signed up in 2016 which I think was before Klinger said he was abandoning the site

Back