tracks keep disappearing after certain distance

kamran

i tried to put builtin tracks on route.
they are jr us tracks
they are pretty nice tracks but problem with them is that they are visible only to limited distance and disappear after it and only visible if you go close to it
this thing is ruining the fun is there any solution to thiss

TBdnQgS
2020-07-04-170214.jpg
[/URL] image upload[/IMG]

2020-07-04-170243.jpg
[/URL] image uploader[/IMG]

not draw distance as draw distance is set to 10000 they disappear just few blocks away while other tracks are visible till last

AFAIK the lod meshes are programmed into the asset. Sounds like these are not the tracks for you? Or are your other video settings ok?

Hi Kamran!

Try a different track and see if that works. I believe it's the track its self and not the program. Some of the older tracks are made better than others. JR's NS-series tracks, for example, work great while others have that lugging appearance as the mesh and textures load.

Hi Kamran!

Try a different track and see if that works. I believe it's the track its self and not the program. Some of the older tracks are made better than others. JR's NS-series tracks, for example, work great while others have that lugging appearance as the mesh and textures load.

other tracks works fine .issue is with builtin jr us tracks tracks
i talk to few other fellows who are using these tracks for them everything works perfect
these are the latest tracks that comes builtin trs 19 .while older jr tracks works perfect

other tracks works fine .issue is with builtin jr us tracks tracks
i talk to few other fellows who are using these tracks for them everything works perfect
these are the latest tracks that comes builtin trs 19 .while older jr tracks works perfect

I found the same.

No matter what you do with your system, nothing will fix that because it has something to do with the assets. I found the new SAM track to work quite well.

Also know that "Scenery Detail" works in conjunction with Draw Distance. According to the wiki - a Low setting of Scenery Draw will reduce Draw distance to 40% of set distance. For info click the "Performance Help" button on the TRS19 Launcher "Settings" "Performance" tab and see "Scenery Draw."

I've always had this issue with track. Some much worse than others. And in all versions of '19 since pre-release. On otherwise wonderful graphics the rails just "run" ahead with me... really harms the experience. To the point where I have replaced the track on some routes.

Back