Trainz forage dlc questions

Justinshanegray

I have a two questions , There is a lot of dlc on Trainz forage that I like, but first issue is my anti virus protection says that all the dlc I click on to download is harmful, and Trainz forage seems to have two sights when I google search it, for instance the first sight it brings up is Trainz forage, then the other is on weebly Trainz forage. I am afraid to download anything b/c I dont want to damage my coumputer. If anyone can answer these question I would appreciate it, thanks.

It's Trainz Forge, and their real site is http://trainzforge.weebly.com/

They do not host their content directly and provide links to a Google Drive for the various assets. As far as I am concerned and have verified, their content is safe. Your antivirus is warning you about a second link from a storage site that might be harmful. In other words, it's okay to download the content.

When and if you do download, be sure to get any dependencies they link to, otherwise, your content won't work. Once installed, revert anything that's open for edit since their links may have installed older content you already have.

Back