Can't bulk delete splines in latest "plus"?

Piere

G'day All,

I recently discovered that my steam version of TRS2019 was not actually installing some of the available "plus" updates that I was subscribed to and it was suggested that I should install another copy, direct from the trainz portal, so that, that version would work properly. My Steam version did have some plus features as I had access to the unified driver-surveyor and new camera views.

Since I've got the new version working ok now, I've gone in to have a look at some stuff which I specifically didn't have before, such as the ability to add effect layers to specific textures on a route. While doing this, it seem that it is no longer possible to bulk-delete any splines anymore?

When I'm looking at the bulk asset update-replace tool, when I select any splines, there's no option to "randomly delete X%" like there was previously. This was a handy function that I was relying on as the route (section) that I want to try out the turf-fx on, is because it is currently absolutely smothered in grass splines, and I was assuming I would bulk-delete these and replace them with turf-fx.

Is this an intentional removal of this feature or a "bug"?

Cheers,
Piere.

We never could bulk delete splines!

They can be replaced, though, including retaining walls.

I think it's a bug or was neglected like track-objects as well.

Ooops, you're quite right. My mistake.

I remembered seeing the options available and I thought I'd used them in the past, but no. I must be thinking of something else.

Sorry.

Would still be a very useful tool though ;)

Cheers,
Piere.

Back