My Assets

funnnyfarm

Hi everybody this is funnnyfarm 411884. With the lost of my wife 2 years ago. The house was too big for just me and the cat, I sold the house and me and the cat live in my motorhome. I used a 27” mac to do trainz, can’t use that in motorhome. I am following Dave Snow and releasing the 3 routes to public domain. Below is my version of Mr. Snow letter.

I hereby state that all my Trainz created assets are now in Public Domain.

Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use complete, or distribute these assets, for any non-commercial purpose, Without My Permission.

The author of these assets “funnnyfarm” “411884” (Alfred L. Cassell), dedicate any and all interest in my Trainz Simulator Asset to public domain. I make this dedicate to for the benefit of the public at large. I intend this dedication to be an overt act of relinquishment in perpetuity of all past and present rights to these assets.

THESE ASSETS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS ON IMPLIED.

I want to express my graditude to Mr. Dave Snow for the form he created. Thanks Alfred Cassell “funnnyfarm” “411884”

We are honored by your generosity, Mr. Cassell. My hopes for the best in your future, and know that you are certainly welcome back any time you should wish to return to the world of Trainz. Thank you for all your creative efforts.

Thanks Forester 1. Not going to curl up and blow away. I steal Off road with my jeep, geocaching, I am in to 1/10 scale remote controlled rock crawling. And in about September or October I’ll head to Las Vegas or about there for the winter. Thanks funnnyfarm

I went on a night geocache in the woods once, using flashlights and reflectors on trees in specified compass directions, It was a real blast!

Back