Can I publish the ATLS RR Crossings with changed bells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this won’t be allowed but I am considering duplicating and changing the bells on JR’s ATLS RR Crossings, mainly changing the Safetran E Bells for some WCH E Bells. If I give credit to the original author and maybe ask for permission to do it, will I be able to publish them?

... and maybe ask for permission to do it, will I be able to publish them?

Not maybe ask for permission but actually ask for permission.

Firstly, check the config.txt file of the asset(s) you want to alter and redistribute. Does the creator give permission for others to alter the asset (in any way) and redistribute? If not then you will have to ask him/her for permission. No response is NOT permission.

This community will come down hard on any person who distributes an asset, altered or not, without explicit permission from the original creator.

My advice.

The permissions say you can't alter the assets it any way. So the answer is no. Since I have already got an answer how do you close the thread?

The permissions say you can't alter the assets it any way. So the answer is no. Since I have already got an answer how do you close the thread?

Click on the Report this thread/post, the Black triangle with an ! inside, and send a note to the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back