Rota Marias Pass did not install correctly on Trainz 2019

JSERGIO

Hello, I ask for help: I installed the Maria Pass Rota full of the CDP's on my PC on Trainz 2019 and to my surprise, when opening the Rota, there was no item, everything was empty, but I realized that everything was on the route, but "floating" on the ground, that is, all the geography and altitudes of the route have disappeared. what did I do wrong?
Thank you,
João Sergio, from Brazil

I've had that before.

Did you exit and try loading the route again?

The other thing to try that also fixes the problem is to delete the route and reinstall just the route again. There's no need to reinstall content.

Then finally the other thing to do is to tamp the trees down. Clone the route, and then in Surveyor, go to the topology tab, get terrain height, and then set the terrain by clicking on it. The objects will land on the ground. If you make a hill in error or divot, press CTRL-Z and undo. The assets will remain grounded.

Given the size of this route, I recommend trying the other two methods first before doing this one.

You don't happen to know if they are working to fix this issue in the next update do you? It seems like a bug if assets don't sit on the ground by default..... and everyone shouldn't have to fix all their routes that do this...

You don't happen to know if they are working to fix this issue in the next update do you? It seems like a bug if assets don't sit on the ground by default..... and everyone shouldn't have to fix all their routes that do this...

I would like to know too if they're working on this since I reported it here in the forums as well as a bug report for Plus 106618 because the error occurred for me during the beta and once before in T:ANE.

Yes, a route I was working on had this problem after updating from T:ANE SP3 to SP4, and the DEM ended up with great rifts when brought over to 2019. Very disappointing.

I've had that before.

Did you exit and try loading the route again?

The other thing to try that also fixes the problem is to delete the route and reinstall just the route again. There's no need to reinstall content.

Then finally the other thing to do is to tamp the trees down. Clone the route, and then in Surveyor, go to the topology tab, get terrain height, and then set the terrain by clicking on it. The objects will land on the ground. If you make a hill in error or divot, press CTRL-Z and undo. The assets will remain grounded.

Given the size of this route, I recommend trying the other two methods first before doing this one.

JCitron, thank you very much for your attention and tips, but unfortunately it didn't work. I've tried everything, installed Roa on Trainz 2012 and it worked correctly. I made the transfer of Rota by TS12 and it didn't work either. The route and all dependencies are on "zero" terrain, without any altitude, mountains, uphill and downhill ... everything is straight ... and all lines, roads, streets, houses, industries ... are floating. I think that this problem nobody has had until today, right?
I appreciate if there are other ways to try to resolve it.
João Sergio

JCitron, thank you very much for your attention and tips, but unfortunately it didn't work. I've tried everything, installed Roa on Trainz 2012 and it worked correctly. I made the transfer of Rota by TS12 and it didn't work either. The route and all dependencies are on "zero" terrain, without any altitude, mountains, uphill and downhill ... everything is straight ... and all lines, roads, streets, houses, industries ... are floating. I think that this problem nobody has had until today, right?
I appreciate if there are other ways to try to resolve it.
João Sergio

Okay... I think I know what's going on.

Open the route for edit in TS12.
Move a tree or something.
Save (It'll clone).

Export your clone (copy) of Marias Pass to CDP.

Import that into TRS2019.

Marias Pass is in an older format, possibly, and that causes everything to float in space or not show at all.

See if this works.

JCitron, thank you very much! You hit the target! I did as you said: I opened the route on Trainz 12, put a tree on the route, in Surveyor, saved it, did the CDP and imported it into Trainz 2019. When opening the route .... there it was, complete, with everything in place !!
I want the public to thank you for your interest in helping me and for finding the solution to the problem.
Thank you very much!!
João Sergio

I think Marias Pass 4.5X was intended to be an update for TS12 SP1 and TANE SP1 unfortunately the sessions do not work correctly as later TANE updates broke them.

Ken

Back