Horse with man walking beside it.

KotangaGirl

Pre-Grouping Railways Nut
Back in TS2009 days I had a horse tram on one of my layouts and the horse was set up so that it had a man walking beside it. The man didn't actually walk he followed along beside the horse. I've hunted through an old archived copy of TS2009, but I can't find it. I would be very grateful if a forum member could point me in the direction of finding this horse.

Hi Annie.

The only walking man with horse that I'm aware of is Horse Draft walking 1 with load,<kuid:283805:100>. Look at the route/session Dalmunzie - Glenlochsie 1978,<kuid2:283805:100152:1> for set up.

This one has a man walking with the horse but he is ahead of the horse. The man is attached so conceivably he can be added behind the horse instead of in front.

Cheers

Last edited:
I think Frank_Dean used it on his Old West, last days route that I had from 2006. He posted in the forum just last week. Try to PM him.

William

Hi Annie.

The only walking man with horse that I'm aware of is Horse Draft walking 1 with load,<kuid:283805:100>. Look at the route/session Dalmunzie - Glenlochsie 1978,<kuid2:283805:100152:1> for set up.

This one has a man walking with the horse but he is ahead of the horse. The man is attached so conceivably he can be added behind the horse instead of in front.

Cheers

I found the horse Chris and if it is basically adding an attachment point for the man I can certainly do that without any problems. Thanks for helping me out. :)

Thanks for your reply too William.

I found the horse Chris and if it is basically adding an attachment point for the man I can certainly do that without any problems. Thanks for helping me out. :)

Thanks for your reply too William.

Glad to help Annie. I think both assets are locos so they should just couple.

Also look at John Whelan's Alfred,<kuid2:86627:1210:2>

Cheers

Note to Annie: I have a basic human in Blender these days so if you want a slightly different man than Albert bug me.

Cheerio John

Glad to help Annie. I think both assets are locos so they should just couple.

Also look at John Whelan's Alfred,<kuid2:86627:1210:2>

Cheers

Yes I remember 'Alfred' now. He was exactly the chap I had walking with the horse back on my old TS2019 layout.

You have certainly made a great many assets for Trainz John. If I have any issues with 'Alfred' I shall certainly get in touch, but I'll give him a try first and see how he goes.

Back