Buying DLCs on steam vs auran

Hagapito40

Still learning...
Admin: Move this post if don´t fit here!

Hi guy! i´m back after a while...
I want to buy the Franklyn Avenue DlC...but there is a problem, at least for me.
On Steam the price is like 2 U$S bucks on Argentina, plus you can buy the MRR pack for 5 U$S and get 6 layouts. So, i thought Great!, but when i try to pay Steam tells me that i need TANE, wich i have it, but not buyed on Steam...
So... i toke a look at the store from the game launcher...but the price for EVERY single route is U$S 15 , wich at least in my country, in my situation is a lot of money, even for a single layout.
Is even cheaper buy again the game from Steam and then buy the MRR pack... no sense at all!

The is some way to register my TANE on Steam?
Thanks!

Short answer is no. Steam DLC only installs in the Steam version. However, any DLC you purchase from N3V will be available to be installed in the Steam version from the in game Asset Download window. I have both TANE and TRS19 installed under Steam and the retail versions from N3V. It works fine and I get better prices from Steam.

William

Short answer is no. Steam DLC only installs in the Steam version. However, any DLC you purchase from N3V will be available to be installed in the Steam version from the in game Asset Download window. I have both TANE and TRS19 installed under Steam and the retail versions from N3V. It works fine and I get better prices from Steam.

William

Thanks for the answer William. I thought the same, anyway TANE on steam is really cheap today, my only concern if i will be able to export the purchased routes or content to my first TANE install...or i will have problems because is payware...

I don't know the answer to that as I mostly use the Steam versions. I use the Retail version only for testing purposes.

William

If you purchase DLC from Steam contact Helpdesk and they can get you set up with the DLC on your Trainz account if it doesn't automatically transfer over.

Back