Sessions for TMR17 Layouts?

soap__

Hello all,
I have a Gold Pass and have installed every package that is available to me. However, the seven routes from the Trainz Model Railroad 2017 pack did not come with any sessions, despite the descriptions of some of these routes mentioning that there are sessions available. Take Brazemore Yard, for example. The store page (https://store.trainzportal.com/collections/minor-routes/products/trainz-route-brazemore-yard) mentions that the route comes with three sessions. I have the Brazemore Yard package installed, but searching for the session "Freighthauler" in content mangler shows it as "Not Installed, Payware (Not Active)". Is there a way I can access these sessions via my Gold Pass without buying TMR2017 outright?

My build number is 106618.

Thanks, soap__

EDIT: I have the same issue with the Warwick to Wallangarra route. It is advertised as having three sessions, but none of them were included when I installed the package.

Last edited:
Also, another interesting point. Searching for "Brazemore" in the content store window brings up two results. One of them is shown as "Installed", and the other just shows a grey bar with no text. (See attached image)

Is there something I have to do in order to install the second one, which I presume contains the sessions? I've already unlocked every item on the "content vault" page.

Thanks for any help.

soap__ --

It's been a long time since I used this version, but from memory didn't TMR have a couple of my layouts? And I'm certain I did sessions for both.

Of course, the layouts are now very dated. I have much better TRS19 layouts on the Download Station.

Phil

There is a plug-in version of TMR available for TANE. I don't know much about it though since I have the stand alone version of TMR2017.

The grey entry can be ignored.

I would suggest uninstalling the other one and reinstalling.
You will then install:
<kuid2:103748:100007:4> Brazemore Yard
and
<kuid2:212731:105000:4> Freighthauler
<kuid2:212731:105001:3> Railway Festival
<kuid2:212731:105006:3> Shunting Day

It might also be a problem with the older version installed from another build. So go into your /packages folder, delete all the 45xxx folders and rebuild your db (to remove the older versions). Then install all the TMR routes through Content Store > Purchased.

Back