Looking for further Auran Assets

Forester1

Guessing these are payware, so if I can just find what they are maybe I can substitute. Thanks for any help!:

<kuid:-25:1327>

<kuid2:523:1183:2>

<kuid:661281:65056>

Edit: Removed 5 assets that were listed for the Potteries Loop Line. I need to buy that and S&C some day. Just missed the Memorial Weekend sale because of travel....

Last edited:
Thanks Brucem56! Should be an easy enough substitute. Not sure why they make trees payware, but I suppose it is just because it is in a payware route...

That tree originated in the very old Treez DLC, it is now pending approval on the DLS.

The other two are included with later TRS19 versions.

Thanks Alikiwi and Rob. Sounds like there is a Drive Schedule and two trees. I wonder what kind of generic Drive Schedule would be an Auran Asset, that would be specific payware but work in a freeware route. I'll try substituting <kuid:-3:11058> Drive To and a couple of trees for the other two. Thanks again you guys!

Thanks Alikiwi and Rob. Sounds like there is a Drive Schedule and two trees. I wonder what kind of generic Drive Schedule would be an Auran Asset, that would be specific payware but work in a freeware route. I'll try substituting <kuid:-3:11058> Drive To and a couple of trees for the other two. Thanks again you guys!

Looking through the routes I've downloaded from the DLS, many of the missing assets I have are listed with the 'owner' Auran or N3V. It's one of the more aggravating things that searching Google or TKI for said items, there is no result for most of these items whatsoever. No idea what most of them are. Are they from earlier versions of Trainz? Payware routes? (I have pretty much everything currently available via DLC content as well as several purchased routes.) It's infuriating that N3V doesn't have some type of documentation that lists these and where to find them, with kuid & name, so that I can find suitable substitutes or purchase the necessary content. Talk about shooting one's self in both feet.

The Drive schedule is but one example. That item came up as one a few folk were missing for horacefithers superb BCSJ route. After a suggestion from one member about a similar item in TANE, I did find that one there and replaced it for the one called for in the BCSJ route, but I'm still not sure that version actually works. I'm a retired IT guy and believe me, I do understand that documenting your work is a total pain, but, come on N3V, you really need to give us an inventory of what the items with your ownership tag are. The disconnect between a kuid # and a description of said kuid is kind of ridiculous. All you're doing is alienating and frustrating your customers. Initial sales are great, but how many users have you lost over time due to the continuing snipe hunt of trying to find dependencies. Yes, most are beyond your control, but I've been able to find pretty much every other missing non-N3V/Auran dependency via TKI or Google, including from many oddball monster packs from all over the world - even if just for a single item. The N3V/Auran items - nada, zilch, nothing. Give us something so that we know what these Auran/N3V items are, please.

Yes, it would be nice for Auran to assemble a KUID list of their assets. It was very handy to come across the list for the Potteries Loop Line. And it would not take that much. If they have each version somewhere, list by author in each cm, copy and paste into a list. There is a list of "523" kuids at https://trainzland.ru/kuid_map.php?act=authors_objects&aid=523 , but they don't have all of them, and in this case not the one I was looking for.

I was curious if anyone out there knows this asset? <kuid:661281:65056> Rob said it is a tree, but I don't know if it is another "tree green", or if it might be something more specific.

Last edited:
<kuid:661281:65056> probably is some 'TFX - Grass'. All other assets in this range of numbers (650xx, up to 65050) are some versions of 'TFX - Grass'.

Peter

It is "TFX - Grass 19 - Seasonal". I have it as "built-in" in sc620f and sc473d_1 (Tidewater Point Rail) folders.

Back