Microsoft Edge

Jayco-man

Just upgraded to the new Microsoft Edge, so my question is, after I read one of the post and finish it still is dark blue like I haven't read it yet. Is there something I can do to have it turn light blue so I know what I have read or not. This came with the lasted update of Windows. Cant member where I read and where I haven't. Thanks for any help.

Is your version of Edge the new Chromium-based one? Generally it is a superior browser for most purposes.
Did you try using the Refresh key (F5 function key) to get the forum topic list to update (i.e. Does NOT show bolded text when you have visited the post upon return to the main forum page)?
I have the very latest Insider Developer version of Edge [ Version 85.0.538.0 (Official build) dev (64-bit) ] and I find that I need to use the Refresh key occasionally to update the display.
Trainz Forum pages don't automatically refresh in most browsers including Firefox, Chrome and the latest build of Edge browser ( Version 83.0.478.45 (Official build) (64-bit) ) which I presume is the build you're running if you're now on the May 2020 update of Windows 10 2004.

Back