is there a fix for kuid -25:619?

According to my TANE and TRS19 CMs it is built into both and is not flagged as faulty.

<kuid:-25:619> IndustryObjectIcon

It is a "TextureNonEnviron".

Why do you think it needs a "fix"?

Hi all.
This was a Auran kuid from back in 1.3 days I know, but is there some replacement out there for kuid -25:619?

It's not showing up as faulty on my system either.

Can't be trainz-build 1.3 because it's an icon for interactive industries which only came in with TRS2004. The missing trainz-build is probably 2.0.

Even though it is an Auran built-in, I was able to edit it and submit it successfully back into the database. I added a username, thumbnail image, trainz-build, category-era, -region, -class, deleted the language tags and used Images2tga on the .texture file.

Last edited:
You should have <kuid:-25:619> which replaces it and lists it in the obsolete table. However, both are shown as built-in on TRS2019.

I seem to recall that somewhere along the line after TRS2004, the practice of requiring that icon to mark interactive industries was dropped. That's why I don't think there is a later version that made -25:619 obsolete. CM lists it as a build 1.3 asset, but that's just its default guess for when no trainz-build is specified in the config. As I said above, it should be 2.0 which was the first Trainz to have interactive assets.

Back