We Gone Chinese??

Alikiwi

Apprentice Creator
What the heck... First, as happens from time to time, the site was screwy with a partle/simplified form. Click on 'use full site'. Fine. Then it's all chinese language? Is it having a bad hair day, or am I the only one to see these crazy things? And meanwhile, why is there no choice for Australian English, only US? Serious flaw there mate, fair suck of the sav! :wave:

I'm going to guess you managed to fix the Chinese language problem? ;)
And yeah even though I live in the US, I'd prefer the UK English as it makes more sense (mostly in spelling lol) to me than what the US English does...

Cheers

Ozzie english, now that wawld raelly confuse all th' raedahs.

不用担心,事情的发展方式我们都会很快会说中文。

Unfortunately it happened during a major update of widonws 10, I speak from experience, it happened to me with update 1903, the solution is very simple, at the bottom right of the page you have two settings the first leftmost is not important now the second is now put it on the second possibility from above, and see what happens. good luck.
Ladies and gentlemen here, we may measure a FAQ of this

Greet(s) Hans.

Unfortunately it happened during a major update of widonws 10, I speak from experience, it happened to me with update 1903, the solution is very simple, at the bottom right of the page you have two settings the first leftmost is not important now the second is now put it on the second possibility from above, and see what happens. good luck.
Ladies and gentlemen here, maybe we should turn this into a FAQ

Greet Hans

(Modereators please delete this)

Last edited:
Well yes I fixed the language easily, and perhaps Ozzie English would confuse the dickens out of the population, but I see a double gremlin creeping in lol.

I bought an Echo from Amazon and when I set it up it asked me if I wanted US English or UK English. I picked UK, because I though the accent would be pretty neat, but it gave me an error and a strong lecture that what I chose did not match my location and that could lead to misunderstood language, etc. etc. LOL!

Oh seriously? How rude to tell you what language to use, whatever happened to freedom of speech or accent for that matter lol :hehe:

Back