My Custom Traffic Kit for your Maps, Please use a Car Generator.

jjeff1955

Found the issue for the no Carz in Driver, just incert a piece of the BNSF Car Generator or any other Car Gens for each Travel Direction.
I will now make some Custom BNSF's Red Car Gens for your Carz Layouts, and upload them to the DLS.
Will be set to Different MPH Speeds for each type of Highway Invisible Roads.
Cheers.
jjeff1955:)

UPDATE!
I will need to remove the invisible line in all of my one way Invisible road configs for them to show up in driver.
The issue is that I will need to obsolete all the ones ones that I already uploaded to the DLS, and the DLS rejects the repaired ones, why does the DLS not allow me to Obsolete the defective ones?

You do not need the Generators after all.
Just connect another piece of the Custom one way Invisible roads with the same mph to a part of the Continues One way and the Carz will generate automatically Generate to each lane at random.
This works in Driver very good.

The BNSF Gens do not use the Lane correctly.
So all in all what I have already uploaded is enough to get thing working for the Custom Highway.
may need to attach the One ways to the xings so the Carz stop for Trainz, kinda of like what the ATLS system did.
Cheers.

Last edited:
FAILED Create New Again Kuid2 did not work.
If they are rejecting the Build 2.4 and are only accepting 3.5 or higher then none of these will work as they had done away with a lot of Needed Config Options such a grounded and other settings making them non functional.

The strange thing is that I can upload them again under the kuid 2 or the older kuids and remove the obsolete data and they will accept them, as I said before that will cause doubles on the DLS
I am not angry, I just made the text larger so it is easier to read, I have bad eyesight myself.

Dear jjeff1955,
The addition of your content file Jons_Oneway_Invisible_2L_Pass_RoadNo_Traffic.cdp has failed due to the following reason:
An Error Occured with <kuid2:95230:111738:1> Jons Oneway Invisible 2L Pass Road,No Traffic
<kuid2:95230:111738:1> : Asset <kuid2:95230:111738:1> uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.

If you require further assistance please contact our helpdesk (http://www.auran.com/helpdesk)

Regards,
The Trainz Team
jjeff1955

Last edited:
Back