Looking for content

HiBaller

19 Years of Trainz
I've search the DLS and most of the third-party sites I know of, but can't come up with anything resembling this type of elevated rail embankment. It's dark concrete and nearly, but not quite, vertical. It has a short fence atop it and is set back from the railbed about a meter. The ends are rounded and continue under the railbed to make way (usually) for a road. Here are some pictures:

shinkansen_retaining_wall.jpg

shinkansen_retaining_wall1.jpg

Can someone point me to walls like this?

Bill

I'm beginning to use Google translate to look for these embankments if they're named in something other than English. No luck as of yet.

Bill

There are Tb embankment and j_embankment splines, but I'm not sure any of them actually look like concrete. They are probably steep enough, but that's about all I can suggest.

There are Tb embankment and j_embankment splines, but I'm not sure any of them actually look like concrete. They are probably steep enough, but that's about all I can suggest.

I did find them. Interesting, but not quite what I was looking for. Thanks for the input, though.

Check out the stuff here:

https://batiments-ponts-viaducs.jimdofree.com/murs-talus/

You'll find what you're looking for I'm sure.

Thanks, John. A lot of great content there. You may be right. I'll check out everything there.

Bill

Back