TANE to 2019

probe

Is it possible to update my TANE route to allow me to transfer it into Trainz 2019 because it doesn't appear in the download station for 2019
Thanks

I don't really understand your question. If you have uploaded a TANE route onto the DLS then it would also be available in TRS19. Most (if not all) TANE routes work perfectly well in TRS19. If you have not uploaded it to the DLS then you can do a direct transfer.

In TANE CM select the route, right mouse click and select Export to CDP. Specify a filename, a drive and folder to store the file.
In TRS19 CM open the File menu, select Import Content Files, navigate to the drive, folder and filename specified above, and click open.

Thanks for your reply. The route shows up in the DLS of TANE but does not appear in the DLS for 2019. Thanks for the info on direct transfer, looks like I might have to try that.

Are you referring to the filters? Those show which version the Route was made with, not what they are compatible with. Only routes made with '19 will show for the '19 filter, but Tane routes (and prior versions) will work in '19.

Only filters I used were :-
My Content
Routes and Sessions
Download Station
My route did not show up under any of those filters

I don't find any routes on Download Station by author "probe" or using the Content Manger in '19 - You uploaded the route to the DLS? Name of route?

Back