Please confirm 106618 is latest Plus beta release

1611mac

- - . -
Just a sanity check here. I show 106618 as the latest beta (released as beta on 3/29/20). 106618 then became the "quarterly" Plus release on 4/9/20 but there have been no beta's releases since then? Beta's seem to have slowed greatly.

I'm guessing that focus is on MPS (Multiplayer Surveryor) which I'm not a part of, and that's why beta's are "slow?"

Just curious.

106618 is the latest version for Trainz Plus. The MPS versions are marked as Trainz Plus but that may not be meaningful. Version numbers change most testing days (twice a week). I understand wider MPS beta testing will open up soon but if you want to play earlier then go here. The sessions run for about 2-3 hours although participants come and go.

Thanks. Since I had no Plus beta updates since 3/29 I just wanted to make sure something wasn't amiss. I'm not participating in the MPS beta.

Thanks. Since I had no Plus beta updates since 3/29 I just wanted to make sure something wasn't amiss. I'm not participating in the MPS beta.

There has been no other since. They come out quarterly so we should be seeing something soon(tm).

The MPS beta has been fun and quite amazing. It's come a long way since the earliest days.

There has been no other since. They come out quarterly so we should be seeing something soon(tm).

The MPS beta has been fun and quite amazing. It's come a long way since the earliest days.

I was referring to the beta stream, not the quarterly plus stream. Beta's last quarter really rolled out. Slow this quarter. I assume everything is directed toward MPS

I was referring to the beta stream, not the quarterly plus stream. Beta's last quarter really rolled out. Slow this quarter. I assume everything is directed toward MPS

That's possible, but I doubt it. Tony usually has a lot of irons in the fire at the same time. The team could also be working on some bug fixes as well for all we know. This stuff is kept sotto voce for good reasons.

Back