Thread: Missing deps for old SI3D lamp

Default Missing deps for old SI3D lamp

I need the deps for Sodor Island's "CGI Thomas Lamp." The kuids missing are:
    <kuid:613914:2107>
    <kuid:613914:2108>

Please give these to me as soon as possible, or most of my old SI3D content will be rendered useless.

All I can find is other people looking for them, back as far as 2016. Nobody seems to have found them.
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

A good many TtTE themed assets vanished forever after a major dispute about copyright infringements leading to the content creators shutting down their websites and withdrawing assets from being available to download. Even if some Trainz folk on this forum might have the dependencies you are looking for on their hard drives they cannot legally give them to you.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

United States of America, California, San Jose

It wasn't copyright that took SI3D down. It was ungrateful little brats on DeviantArt reposting older models.

From what I've seen, it's a little bit of both-minus the legal issues. Nothing involving cops or serious fines.