TRS2019 will not oopenThe Trainz Store will automatically register Trainz into your a

tonytony

[FONT=segoe ui, helvetica neue, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"The Trainz Store will automatically register Trainz into your account for you. No serial number is required for, or included with, digital download editions from the Trainz Store"[/FONT]
[FONT=segoe ui, helvetica neue, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The above lines are from the Trainz Knowledgebase but having just downloaded TRS2019 it will [/FONT][FONT=segoe ui, helvetica neue, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]to open because it requires "authority". Please advise
Tonytony
[/FONT]

"The Trainz Store will automatically register Trainz into your account for you. No serial number is required for, or included with, digital download editions from the Trainz Store"
The above lines are from the Trainz Knowledgebase but having just downloaded TRS2019 it will to open because it requires "authority". Please advise
Tonytony

When you install TRS2019, your firewall requires you to allow the connection.

Once installed and setup, you need to enter in your username and password for your My Trainz account (formerly Planet Auran). This is found in the Trainz Settings under the Internet tab found on the Launcher.

Once that is all setup, TRS2019 will be registered to you as it appears to be on your timeline.

Now go to the File menu, also on the top of the Launcher and choose Download purchased items. (It maybe worded differently - I'm going from memory here.)

Wait a few minutes, and then start up TRS2019 where you will be presented with the download box just as you do in T:ANE.

I hope this explains what you were inquiring about.

thanks for thee replies gents
I now have managed aged to open after being misled by the instructions
I purchased what I thought was TRS2019 with, according to the info on the Auran pages, had 6 routes but I only have A) Content Sample No 1. B) Kickstarter County 2 and C) Cornish Mainline and branches which I had to download and now has 'missing dependancies'
I have not found any other routes - Canadien Rickies - Sebino Lake - Niddertalabahn etc etc
I paid$49.99 so I assume I have got the Platinum Edition.
With not being able to find Dundee-Edinburgh I downloaded it from the menu and it has completely disappeared. I am completely amazed. The ONLY route I can access is the Kickstarter County
Any theories ?

What version does it say on the Launcher? The basic install includes the Kickstarter the rest is downloaded after you have installed,
If it's Platinum you use the Content Store button, click on Purchased and download the routes from the list where it says install.
If its a standard TRS19 then a Window will appear when you launch the game which is where you get the downloads.

Hello Malc
The build is 105170 - it cannot get more recent I downloaded it at 3.30 this afternoon. I have now tried 3 more downloads - 1 Dundee-Kings x and 2 kings x to Aberdeen and, somehow, 3 a multiplayer. All have missing dependencies and when I investigate these they are ALL not available on the DLS. I still have not found any other routes.

I cannot believe this = everything British has got missing dependencies !
In Surveyor every GWR engine is in red in the list
I cannot open any UK routes
Looking in surveyor I see no signals listed uk more otherwise
What is going on ?
Tony

When you go to the store there are two pages to look at. The store and purchased. Check both as there are routes and fixes available in both sections. Also do a Data Base Repair (under developer).

Back