Screenshot of The Week: May 28 to June 7 2020 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme this week.
One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on June 7.

--
Small update here: these weekly threads used to rollover on a Sunday. Few years ago, N3V requested it to be changed to a Thursday so that the winner could be announced in their their newsletter which typically goes out on a Friday.

However, since then they've done away with announcing winners altogether which makes Thursday kind of moot.
More often that not I'm occupied with work IRL in the middle of the week, combined with the fact that there's still the half-broken captcha on my account for every single action making this forum more troublesome to deal with, it would be best to revert the rollover to Sunday starting from this week.

If you've any feedback I can be reached on Telegram and Discord, which includes the official N3V server.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

MILW E-36 on it's way to Haugen, MT to help a westbound freight up the mountain to Avery, ID. The dying Milwaukee was running out of money for parts, so they swapped around boxcabs to make working sets. (It was actually supposed to be E50 but I didn't renumber E36 when I took this shot) You can see the photo I tried to base it on here: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/415457134355540997/
unknown.png

Last edited:
Back