Screenshot of The Week: May 28 to June 7 2020 (No Theme)

Submissions are now closed. There are 19 entries so please vote for up to 2. Voting ends June 14; please post your votes below.

I hate it when I can't vote for ALL the ones I like! So many great ones in this lot!
spresly1515
Borderriever

:D My Vote goes to Zsuda for the most creative person, I don't know how he makes these Diorama's but they keep my interest for a long time. I see him as an Imagine-er in Disneyland, amazing views, that one asks himself, how does he do it, how can this possibly be made out of Trainz.......I salute you Sir, as the Technician, intricate details that require precision of the highest level......

;) And for Sir Dan Gavel, from an Artistic Standpoint, he has it down, his Route shows painstaking work to get just that right hue and Color Contrast, when you look at the hills, the distant views, it appears spot on perfect.

I think of Ansel Adams,

https://www.rwongphoto.com/gallery/top-10-influential-nature-photographers-alltime/

And for the rest of the Shots this week, they look terrific......Thank you all for your show case efforts. :)

When someone comes to look at this Thread, they can really learn the many different methods by our Artists of what can be accomplished with Trainz, it is truly more than just a simple Train running down the Tracks, it is if one puts the time, patience, and tenacity, look at what can be accomplished......:wave:

Voting is now closed.

4 daylightrain
3 spresly1515
3 railworks3985
3 zsuda
2 dangavel
2 whamm0
2 kurotrick
1 borderreiver
1 lego207
1 mklultra
1 peterwise