Where Can I Find Step By Step Procedurer To Name ATLS Controller

kmver

kykUzwF.jpg

As the title says i'am not a big software programmer more a hardware guy. Did look at boat'z site helps but i need to start from the start. This was a Mojave subdivision purchase from NV3. This was help desks reponse "This is a known issue with routes built in older versions of Trainz that use the ATLS system. Our team are looking into this, however we do not currently have a timeframe for when or if any updates."

You don't need step by step, just literally name them! You can do it in edit session, and use the '?' as you do to bring up info on anything including them. Simply type in a name as I've said before, and given you've been here 8 times longer than I have, it should be easy, because it really is. And as I said before when you first posted about this, you need to add a new controller and ignore the built in one, and make sure you also set the channel number to that of the ATLS trigger.

How long has nothing to do with it. "just literally name them! You can do it in edit session, and use the '?'" I refuse to get into a peeing match. I buy the sim to run routes not have to go in and program them to run. PS, i did try edit and it came back messed up. Thanks for your info i will try add new controller and ignore the built in one. Your reply to my other post did not say anything about this. Thanks

Last edited:
Open up the ATLS assets. Boat gives a step-by-step guide in there with a link to his website for more details.

Back