Customize The Fixed List of Commands?

boleyd

Every time I start a new session I have to select my 10% of the commands each time. N3V does not offer a way to customize the fixed command list that I can see. Some "commands" are rules and others are scripts. Messing with that stuff by Disable may cause other issues. So is there a way to customize the fixed command list or limit the list of of possible scripts and rules without impacting other operations?:confused:

If it is the driver commands list you are referring to, then there is a simple workaround.

Create a new session in any route and configure the Driver Command Rule to the way you want it. Save the session - give it an obvious name such as "My Driver Commands".

When you want these commands in a session load the route and session containing this modified file. Open the Session Editor and copy the rule to the clipboard (right mouse click on the Driver Command Rule and select Copy.

Exit back to the Trainz Surveyor/Driver start screen, load your new route and session, enter the Session Editor, delete the Driver Command Rule and paste your copy.

But your request for a way of preconfiguring the Driver Command list makes a lot of sense and has been the topic of past threads. These things can take time.

Back