Downloads from Trainz Download Station

Stormer2020

Hi, I'm new here. I recently took advantage of the offer to download the TRS2009 for free, go to the Trainz Download Station page to download additional content but when you click "download all" nothing happens, not important to what download link happens the same. It happens with both the rolling stock and the routes. Thank you very much and greetings!

Postscript: (If there is something that is not understood, it is the fault of Google Translate)

Answer

You'll need to register your game before you can access the Download Station, else all connections fail. To register, go here: https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php

Also, Trainz 2009 isn't supported anymore, and you'll need to own a First Class Ticket to get a connection for older and unsupported Trainz games.

Cheers

I assumed that the game is not supported, any page from where you can download content from this game or can you only do it through this page?

I already registered the product, I didn't know about the First Class Ticket. Thank you!!!

I assumed that the game is not supported, any page from where you can download content from this game or can you only do it through this page?

If the registered version doesn't appear at the top of your post in the timeline next to your signature, then the system doesn't know that you are registered. You can contact the help desk to fix this. There are many third-party sites that allow you to download for free, or you can do it from the DLS one item at a time here.

Answer

If the registered version doesn't appear at the top of your post in the timeline next to your signature, then the system doesn't know that you are registered. You can contact the help desk to fix this. There are many third-party sites that allow you to download for free, or you can do it from the DLS one item at a time here.

I did not understand very well what you said from where it says if the system detects or not that I am registered, under my name it appears "Trainz Member" I do not know if you will refer to that.
On the Auran page to download, there are some elements listed as "Content is invalid", from what I understood these cannot be downloaded, right?

Dude

I did not understand very well what you said from where it says if the system detects or not that I am registered, under my name it appears "Trainz Member" I do not know if you will refer to that.
On the Auran page to download, there are some elements listed as "Content is invalid", from what I understood these cannot be downloaded, right?

What keywords do I use for the solution in HelpDesk?

I did not understand very well what you said from where it says if the system detects or not that I am registered

Your registered version of Trainz is "...at the top of your post in the timeline next to your signature". It might be at other places, but that's the only place people using the forums will see it.

Every asset has a build number. Assets with a higher build number than your version of Trainz will not work. In some cases they can be modified so they work, but for now just assume they aren't available.

Answer

Your registered version of Trainz is "...at the top of your post in the timeline next to your signature". It might be at other places, but that's the only place people using the forums will see it.

Every asset has a build number. Assets with a higher build number than your version of Trainz will not work. In some cases they can be modified so they work, but for now just assume they aren't available.

Okay, do you mean what appears to you as "TRS2004-TRS2006-TANE-TRS2019"?
About the downloadable content I will have to look for other pages since several of the DLS that there are have missing files, thanks in advance!

Back