Trainz Route: Mojave Subdivision

kmver

I got this route and sessions last week on sale. When i go to run it i get this. How do i fix this? Its only on this route.
kykUzwF.jpg

This requires cloning and editing the session to update the ATLS crossing settings because those assets were updated recently and post messages. I would contact the helpdesk with this, and hopefully they'll look into it, but you can do what I mention if you want for your own copy.

There is an easier way to do this, well it works on the Healesville route. If you can clone/edit just the session, add a new controller at the same location, name it, and set the channel number to match the adjacent ATLS trigger.

The thing is can't find the atls controller in the session. Help desk said they are looking into it. So they sell products that don't work like they should. This was the reply
This is a known issue with routes built in older versions of Trainz that use the ATLS system. Our team are looking into this, however we do not currently have a timeframe for when or if any updates. So we get your money and sorry. I have spent plenty of dollars to support to get this reply.

Last edited:
Back