Japanese train cab ride: Odoriko No.2 Izukyu Shimoda-Tokyo

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
https://youtu.be/PtaEIHnqeJM

This is one of the most amazing cab ride videos I have ever seen! The trip starts out as a single-track mountainous line and ends up running through the famous cities of Yokohama, Kawasaki, and eventually ends in Tokyo. In the end there's even a monorail that so happens to come into view as we approach Tokyo.

Thanks for sharing John, another fine example of the society contrasts in Japan, and all are facinating!

Big_b, thanks for sharing too, my dad was an English soldier in WW2 and he would tell me how nice Norway was, but he would never tell me about the conflict.
I have a plaque that he received from Olaf, King of Norway for his contribution toward the liberation of the people.
Dam, I wish I knew what he did to deserve it!

Last edited:
Thank you big_b for the Norwegian video. I must watch that!

Norway looks exactly like the northern-most area in New England where I live. If you were to travel along the coastline and into the mountains in Maine, you'll notice the similarities. The problem is there is no passenger service above New Brunswick Maine so that would be difficult to do by rail unlike other areas in the world.

Last edited:
Back