EIT and Gantry Signals

valbridge

Rail Tragic
Seems, for me anyway, EIT does not like UK Sig 2/3 aspect gantry signals. Work fine with non-gantry, ie free standing electric post types but once in the air little red bugs appear with messages only known to them [as I have no idea what they mean].

Is there a 2/3 aspect gantry uk signal that works with an EIT?

All "Sig BR(W)" assets by Chrisaw work well with EIT and there is a very large choice of signals to use.

Cheers stagecoach I'll certainly download them. However, I was looking for coloured light 2/3 aspect which does not appear in Chrisaw's list. Have got bloodnok's colour lights where the gantry [2AT/3AT] and EIT seem not to see eye to eye.

<kuid2:125145:24011:2> Sig 2AT Gantry
<kuid2:125145:24012:2> Sig 3A Gantry

Unfortunately they too did not solve the issue. Looks like gantry signals [colour light] and EIT do not mix that well, at least that is my experience so far. I'll stick with standard 2/3 aspect post signals. At least they do not produce any red bugs.
Thanks for you time in assisting stagecoach.

Cheers,
Val.

Sounds odd to me, the operation of the signal should be the same whether on a post or gantry. I would expect the only difference to be a mesh change.
My first step would be to look for updates to the gantry ones, and check if the scripts are the same.

Chris.

Hi Chris
The .GS file is different in the gantry is looking for "state" while the post is looking for "owner" It works fine in TRS19 except for the little red bug. Also the textures are wrong, TGA instead of .texture

Back